November 18, 2004

Hiatus

Well, time flies when you're having fun. Or something like that. The last few weeks have been crazy. Election time, and then I have been sick, so out of the chemistry building (and away from the computer). I am now on antibiotics, and praying for a swift recovery. I almost forgot to mention how fun the Superhero City party for the kids was on 10/31! When is it not fun to dress up like a superhero (or super villain)?

On a positive note, I will be going to Germany next month! I am leaving after finals, and coming back on the 28th. I will be helping out with a living nativity in Amberg, in Bavaria, till the 23rd, then taking the train to my 96 year-old grandmother's, where I will be spending Christmas. Then I will be flying back to NYC, and spending New Years with a friend in the City, and going to Times Square to see the ball drop (look for me on TV!). Then I am taking the train home, and spending a few days with my family - Mom, Dad, and Karsten (please pray for them - things are tough right now).

Well, enough fun stuff for now. I'd type more, but I don't have 8 hours a day to sit at the computer and surf the information super-highway.

2 comments:

the reeser said...

sweet... germany. are you mary or one of the angels? but, come on, do you have to call me out like that? who am i kidding, i don't care.

Janine said...

I'm always an angel - but I don't know what part I'll be playing.