December 02, 2004

Almost the weekend

It's Thursday, folks, and what a day it is!
Yesterday, I managed to finish cleaning the kitchen - that's right, cleaning, not just straightening. I even washed out those things under the eyes on the stove. I even dusted off the top of the fridge (seeing as I'm the only one who can see up there to notice the dust bunnies).
Then, I proceeded to clean my room. I even vacuumed when I got up this morning. Quite a stretch of cleaning, if I do say so myself. I know that I will just feel better when I leave in eight days (aaaahhhhh) knowing that the apt is clean.
Any way, cheerio, (no real words of wisdom tonight) and have a great night.
Well, maybe this one bit - I had a mini revelation yesterday - I don't have to be my own protector. I need to rely on God to be my protector. Tied into that - If God is my protector, He is also my promoter. Lots of journaling to do.
Cheers
J-9, signing off

No comments: