May 18, 2005

Ch- Ch- Ch- Changes

Well, things are changing. Call me fickle, but I guess that's just part of my perogative, being a woman and all. I'm no longer really pursuing the whole forensics thing (although it still seems incredibly interesting to me, and I will probably always enjoy reading about/watching programs about forensic investigations). I had applied with the TBI early in April...six weeks later, I found out just how unlikely their hiring of me would be.

If you're wondering what I am planning on doing, well, I am looking into something. If you really care, you can ask me. I feel kind of funny about posting it on the internet, like it would jinx it or something (not that I actually believe in that). I feel like I have a tendency to jump to the next project/job/whatever, but I'm praying that in this process that I'll be going through over the next few months will provide me with some input from other people as to whether my idea is crazy or not. That's not to say that I'm easily swayed by what other people say, but I look for confirmation (or not) for something that I'm thinking in the comments they make.

On a different topic, I had a blast playing softball last night with the Calvary women's team. We may not have scored many runs, but we had fun out there. I was so excited that I actually got on base both times I got up to bat. I wish I was more familiar with playing softball, but I guess it'll be a learning experience for me to play a sport I'm new to. It's fun playing a team sport, too! Sure, there's a track team, but you don't have to work together like a softball team. Come check out our games next Tuesday at 7:20 and 8:25 and watch us represent for the CBC!

2 comments:

the reeser said...

nothing is crazy... just crazy people. be creative!

the reeser said...

by the way, you'll probably like this sunday morning in light of this. i think it will be quite helpful.