October 05, 2005

Idiosyncrasies

What - me?!  Idiosyncrasies?!  Surely you jest!

After thinking long and hard (two minutes), I managed to scrape together a few.  Thanks for tagging me, Sally!

1.  When I eat ice cream out of a bowl, I add milk, and mix it together to form a sort of thick milkshake-type substance.  And the bigger the ice crystals, the better.

2.  I add peanut butter to my hot chocolate.

3.  I don't untie my shoelaces unless absolutely necessary.

4.  I have a favorite number.  It is 24.  My birthday is on the 24th, but beyond that, 24 has an uncommonly high number of divisors for so small a number - 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, and 24.  Math Geek in the Hizzouse!!!  Whaaaat!!!  I could rock some arrow roads back in the day...and don't get me started on number circles, Eli and his magic peanuts, and number boards!

5.  Oh, I almost forgot - I put lemons in my Dr. Pepper.  Drives waitresses crazy!  ("Could I please have a plate of lemon wedges to go with my Dr. Pepper?")

6.  Just kidding on there being more than five...what, you don't believe me?  Ok, I'll just say that I found a few others...


TagAmy, Amy, Maryah, Peter, Nathan, Sorina

No comments: